Understanding the benefits of turmeric starch for health, many people have scrambled to hunt for this product to drink and use every day. However, if you do not pay attention to drinking turmeric starch properly, it can cause unpredictable consequences!
What is Turmeric? How to Distinguish Turmeric Starch and Turmeric?
Turmeric starch is the final product after screening the fibre, removing impurities and separating essential oils from turmeric powder – which is made from fresh turmeric.
Also, nanotechnology is used in the production of turmeric starch to create turmeric starch with the highest nutrient content possible.
Distinguish Between Turmeric Starch and Turmeric Powder.
Turmeric Starch: Usually has a lighter colour and a higher fineness; pleasant aroma (not harsh).
Turmeric Powder: Usually has a darker colour (depending on the type of turmeric, it is yellow, red or black); The smell is quite intense
Also, when applied to the skin, the turmeric powder will retain its dark colour and be difficult to clean, while the turmeric starch is lighter, even thinking that turmeric has been washed away.
The Consequences of Drinking Turmeric Starch Wrongly.
Turmeric starch has positive effects on the health of drinkers, such as:
- Effective weight loss
- Excellent support for the digestive system
- Control of diabetes
- Supporting the treatment of arthritis
- Purification of the liver
No matter how good turmeric starch is, if you use it the wrong way, it will also affect health such as:
- Excessive dosage: makes the body prone to diarrhoea, hot body, or sweating, …
- Do not add multivitamins (especially piperine) to enhance the absorption of nutrients from turmeric.
- Do not pay attention to subjects using turmeric. For example, women who are menstruating, experiencing heavy periods or taking blood-related medications should not use turmeric starch. Because it will cause blood clotting due to the acid and resin in technology.
How to Drink Turmeric Starch Properly?
Choose a time to drink turmeric
- Should drink in the morning.
- Drink before meals for about 15 minutes.
- If taken after meals, it takes more than 1 hour to drink.
- If taken after a light meal (usually ordered as a snack), then about 20 minutes.
Turmeric, the timing of turmeric starch intake is very important, because the function of turmeric also affects your digestion. If skilful use, then you can lose weight – gain weight as you like.
Adjust the amount of turmeric consumed
- You should only use about 2 glasses of turmeric starch mixed every day.
- ½ teaspoon turmeric starch + 250 ml of warm water.
Because if used in excess, the body will be affected by side effects of turmeric starch such as diarrhoea, iron deficiency (for sensitive people), nausea, …
Avoid Taking with Medication
While turmeric does work for you, you should avoid it while using it because it can affect the production and functioning of red blood cells in the blood.
Avoid use when having a blood-related illness.
When suffering from blood-related diseases, including women who are menstruating or menstruating, should avoid turmeric because turmeric starch works to make the blood flow.
Choose the appropriate turmeric starches.
Currently, there are three types of turmeric starch:
- Turmeric starch: extracted from yellow turmeric; faint turmeric smell; mild bitterness.
- Red turmeric starch: extracted from turmeric root with orange, red, yellow colour; Turmeric smells a little heavy; slightly bitter taste.
- Turmeric Starch: is extracted from black turmeric root (called Nga Trach); slightly pungent odour; bitterness.
Each type of turmeric will be suitable for different subjects and effective use, so you should pay attention to choosing the right kind of turmeric is also one of the ways to drink turmeric properly!
For example, People with the gastrointestinal disease should take turmeric powder – mixed with warm water honey) before meals. Because turmeric stimulates the digestive system and increases the tone of the gastrointestinal tract, and the amount of Curcumin is less than that of gold technology, it will have a gentle effect on the digestive system.
If you want to look beautiful, then you should choose gold technology because the Curcumin content is more – meaning it promotes faster skin beauty process.