In addition to concerns about abdominal fat, the underarm area is also one of the interests of women. Do you know anything about fat in this area? How are they formed, where is the cause? Or how to have an effective way to reduce hand fat? The healthtipsyou in this article will share with you information related to the under-arm fat area, primarily how to effectively mitigate hand fat with the simple methods below.
1. The Cause Of The Formation of Fat Areas Under Our Wings
To know how to reduce hand fat, we must first understand and find out the cause of how the biceps fat formed. Arms and biceps are the last places in the body that fat will accumulate. When exercising, we usually focus on exercising in the waist, hips, thighs, but neglecting the practice of losing hand fat.
Common causes of biceps fat accumulation are as follows:
- Hormonal: Women with higher levels of the hormone estrogen will tend to accumulate more fat in their biceps than the rest.
- Genetic: If your parent gives us an arm fat gene, you’re at a higher risk.
- Uneven distribution of body weight: When we gain weight suddenly, and the body is unevenly distributed, fat will be concentrated in the biceps.
2. Exercises To Reduce Arm Fat
In the exercises to reduce hand fat, you certainly will not be able to skip the cardio training method. This is also a way to reduce hand fat that many professional gym coaches like.
Exercise 1: Reduce hand fat with anti-pushing hand movements on the ball
The act of pushing hands against the ball is a simple and effective exercise to reduce hand fat. The equipment you need is just a yoga ball. When doing this, the muscles of the hands, abs, thighs will be activated.
Proceed as follows:
Step 1: First, put your hands on the ball, back and neck straight and feet close together, about 60 cm away from the ball.
Step 2: You slowly lower yourself down like a standard pushup. Next, slowly lift yourself, exhale forcefully through your mouth. Please perform continuous movements about 10-15 times! To increase the effectiveness, you can apply HIIT (fast-slow-fast) method.
Exercise 2: Plank is a useful hand fat reduction exercise
Plank is a practical and straightforward hand fat reduction exercise that should be applied by many people. Besides, the plank also works on the abdomen, thighs, and legs so it will burn calories and reduce body fat more effectively.
Step 1: First, you put your hands on the floor, two hands to shoulder width and knees touch the floor. Support 2 toes for support
Step 2: Lift your knees so that your buttocks are lower than your head. Pull in your abs to hold the pose for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Note: The person must always be straight. You guys do this exercise in 3 rounds.
Exercise 3: Reduce hand fat with anti-repulsion
Anti-push back exercises are simple and effective hand fat reduction exercises. So this movement is applied by a lot of people. You can practice wherever you want. To perform this action, you follow these steps:
- Find a chair or ledge about 60cm high.
- You turn your back, stand about 40cm to 1m from the chair, hands on the chair or shelf, two hands to shoulder width.
- Slowly lower yourself until your forearms and biceps form a right angle and exhale.
- Use your arms to push yourself back to the starting position while breathing in.
You perform this movement three sets of 10-20 each round. You can apply HIIT (fast-slow or fast) to increase the efficiency of the exercise
3. Note When Reducing Hand Fat
In addition to knowing these ways to reduce hand fat, she should also pay attention to diet issues to be able to reduce hand fat more effectively:
- Starch: You should eat starchy fiber such as brown rice, corn, potatoes, and limit the type of carbonated soft drinks because it contains a lot of saturated sugar.
- Protein: Prefer protein-rich foods (no sugar, low or no-fat), and fresh legumes and fish!
- Fat: To reduce hand fat effectively, avoid all high-fat foods like fatty meats, sausages, cheese as well as cholesterol-rich foods like animal meats (heart, liver, etc.). Instead, switch to healthy fats like canola oil, olive oil, coconut oil, vitamins, minerals, and fiber. These substances will be abundant in green vegetables and fruits such as sweet potatoes, pumpkins, okra, spinach.
- Avoid skipping meals: remember not to skip meals because the next meal you tend to “load” more. Or your body will now absorb the type of compensation to make white fat accumulate more due to excess energy.
Hopefully, the above share will give you useful information to help reduce hand fat effectively. If you encounter problems during the process of reducing hand fat and want to lose fat faster and more effectively, please contact CFYC for advice and guidance by professional coaches.